I’ve seen craft tools and other bits and bobs kept in various bags, plastic boxes and pencil cases. None of them felt fun or versatile enough for me. I wanted something that had enough compartments to be organized, could open up so I could see what was where, but could still travel in my knitting bag. I began folding paper, origami-style, until I came up with a simple, long envelope pouch with a nice triangle structure to it. Four of these triangle pouches make a square, and the lovely symmetry of it lends itself to being rolled up! I realized if I attached each pouch to the backing with snaps, I could take the whole roll with me, or unsnap and take just what I needed. As always I wanted it washable and durable, so I made it out of kraft paper fabric, which softens the more you wash it. Choose between original Kraft color and Gray.
Contents featured in pockets are not included.
- Made of sturdy washable paper
- Four removable triangular envelope-style pouches attached by snaps
- Customizable elastic bands
- Pre-assembled with ivory elastic outer closure
- Outer dimensions: L 6.5" (16.5 cm) X W 2.5" (6.3 cm) X D 2.5" (6.3 cm)
- Pouches’ inner/usable dimensions: L 5.75" (14.5cm) X W 1.75" (4.5cm) X D 1" (2.5 cm)
- Accessory roll with ivory elastic
- 3 additional elastic colors
Contents featured in pouches are not included.