Keep up with the goings on at The Local Yarn Store. Learn about our latest classes, special events and newest products.
Monday : 10 - 4 | Tuesday 11 - 5 | Wednesday 11 - 6 | Thursday & Friday : 11 - 5 | Saturday & Sunday : 11 - 4
Enter your e-mail and password:
New customer? Create your account
Lost password? Recover password
Enter your email:
Remembered your password? Back to login
Please fill in the information below:
Already have an account? Login here
Spend $100.00 more and get free shipping!
Your cart is empty
A beautiful mid-century design created by Rachel Lee, featuring the coolest elephants family! The perfect item to decorate a nursery or children's room.
What is included in the kit:
- Printed design size: 20x30 cm / 7.8x11.8 in
- Original artwork printed in premium Zweigart Interlock 13 HPI canvas, with edges sewed with cotton bias tape
- 2 John James tapestry needles
- Postal with the color scheme identifiable threads so you can start stitching quickly.
- DMC Soft Cotton (Retors Mat) threads with enough quantity to stitch with the tent continental stitch
- Needlepoint booklet (key sections: how to start with needlepoint, tips to select needlepoint stitches, and library of favorite stitches)Made in Portugal
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
You can choose curbside pick up or shipping at check out.
Yarn in its original condition (unwound/securely banded) can be returned for exchange or store credit within 3 months of purchase.
Needles can not be returned or exchanged.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We accept Paypal and Credit Card payments.