Tuesday June 29 & July 6, 6:00 - 7:30 pm
Learn to read a colorwork chart, manage two strands of yarn at once, keep your tension even, and incorporate decreases. If your goal is a colorwork sweater, this is a great start, be careful though, stranded knitting is addictive!
Prerequisite Skills: Must know how to cast on, knit, purl, knit in the round and work ribbing independently.
- Yarn: Approx 100 yards each of two contrasting colors of DK weight yarn.
- Needles: 16" Circular US 5 (3.75mm) or size to achieve gauge (If you typically adjust your needle size for tension, do so), and one size smaller for ribbing. Set of 5 DPNs, US 5 (3.75mm) for crown decreases.
- Accessories: Stitch markers, scissors, yarn needle.
- Pattern will be gifted to students.
- With Contrast Color, cast on 108 stitches using your smaller needle.
- Switch to Main Color and work k2, p2 ribbing for 1".
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.