Got some new family members? There's still time to make them a Christmas stocking! This light worsted / dk weight stocking knits up quickly and packs a lot of fun techniques to learn along the way: corrugated ribbing, stranded knitting, afterthought heel, applied I-cord, and duplicate stitch.
Skills required: knitting in the round, familiarity with chart reading and/or stranded knitting is recommended, adventurous spirit!
Skills acquired: corrugated ribbing, stranded knitting, afterthought heel, applied I-cord, and duplicate stitch, confidence!
- Yarn:1 ball each of Universal Yarns Deluxe Worsted Superwash in Christmas Green, Red & Pulp or 3 contrasting colors worsted weight yarn of your choice, plus smooth scrap yarn in a contrasting color from all 3 of your chosen colors.
- Needles:US size 7 (4.5mm) needles:
- 16” circular and set of US size 7 DPN for working the heel & toe,
- OR one 32” circular for working magic loop.
- Accessories: Stitch markers, darning needle, chart tracking tool.
Gauge: 21 sts = 4” in stranded knitting. Exact gauge is not crucial - smaller or larger stockings can be made by changing the gauge of your yarn.
Pattern is included.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.